SYNERGY It’s an Essential Oil Thing Scott Johnson
Synergy, It’s an Essential Oil Thing: Revealing the Science of Essential Oil Synergy with Cells, Genes, and Human Health
You will discover:
• Synergies between essential oils, cells, genes, carrier oils, and medications.
• Blending tips to create synergistic essential oils blends that maximize therapeutic benefits.
• Revolutionary testing methods that reveal the oral bioavailability of essential oils and led to the discovery of Super Carriers
• Facilitative molecules found within essential oils that help heal, protect, and guide cells.
• Novel patented technology that shows the penetration rate and localization of essential oils in cells, and how these interactions influence cellular behavior and function.
• How essential oils influence genetic expression and therefore human health.
• The Six Zones of Essential Oils, classified according to their influence on epigenetics.
• The effect of essential oils on telomere length and how this may slow the aging process.
• 45 recipes
UPDATED Return Policy 3-2018
Any item is returnable as long as it is in new, unused condition.
If you just decide you don't want an item, the shipping will be at your expense.
If your order is not complete, is incorrect, or has a damaged item, please do not panic. While we are a new website, we are seasoned veterans in the business and we strive to always keep our customers happy.
NOTIFICATION OF DAMAGED OR MISSING ITEMS MUST BE EMAILED TO US WITHIN 48 HOURS FROM RECEIPT OF PACKAGE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com and give us details as to what your problem is. Your picking ticket will always have a packer initials or handwriting on it. If you can send us a photo of your pick ticket, that will expedite the correction process. We do reserve the right to refund or reship at our discretion.
You can also call us at 769-203-1676. While we are there many more hours shipping packages, we only take phone calls 9 am - 3 pm Central time - Monday - Friday.
Email is your best option as we have people that check emails periodically even on nights and weekends.