Pecan Oil ~ 8 oz ~ Italy ~
Pecan oil is becoming more and more popular every year; with its vast health benefits and the long list of nutrients found in it, this oil boasts a wide range of uses. The fact that it’s delicious doesn’t hurt either!
These are some of the health benefits of pecan oil:
- Digestive health: Pecan oil promotes colon health and helps regulate bowel movements.
- Bone and tooth health: Pecans are rich in phosphorus, which is one of the most ample minerals in the body. Phosphorus, along with calcium and magnesium, promotes healthy bones and teeth.
- Skin health and repair: Pecans contain zinc and vitamins A and E, which play an important role in maintaining healthy skin. The zinc helps keep skin healthy by guarding against infections, while the vitamins, which are antioxidants, give you a clear complexion.
- Preventing iron deficiency: Pecans are high in iron which can help prevent conditions such as anemia.
- Blood pressure regulation: The high magnesium levels in pecans help to lower blood pressure, plus pecans also have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cardiovascular health: Pecans are a rich source of fiber, which reduces the risk of disease, especially of the heart. Monounsaturated fats, like oleic acid, are also found in pecans and pecan oil. These are excellent for the health of coronary arteries and for the prevention of strokes.
- Immune system support: Pecans contain manganese, which is a very powerful antioxidant and is great for enhancing your immune system. This antioxidant is also effective for protecting your nerve cells from free radical damage.
The outside appearance of our skin depends upon how we treat it from the inside. Thus, adequate nutrition is inevitable for maintaining a healthy skin and preventing skin problems. The toxins inside your body can make your skin suffer by causing breakouts, dullness and excess oil. Pecans are a good source of fiber which can do wonders for your health and hence, for your skin. It aids in the elimination of toxins and waste from the body, thereby improving the appearance of your skin.
Pecans contain zinc which helps in maintaining skin health by guarding against infections. Vitamin A on the other hand is an antioxidant which gives you a clear complexion.
Pecans contain numerous antioxidants including ellagic acid, vitamin A and vitamin E. These antioxidants fight and eliminate the free radicals which are responsible for causing premature skin ageing. Thus, pecans can prevent the occurrence of signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation.
Pecans are an excellent source of L-arginine, an amino acid which, when applied topically helps treat male pattern baldness as well as encourage the growth of healthy hair. Vibrant blood flow throughout the body and to the hair roots is vital for healthy hair growth and scalp. L-arginine is beneficial in this regard as it improves the health of the artery walls by making them more flexible and less prone to blood clots which can block the flow of blood.
Any item is returnable as long as it is in new, unused condition.
If you just decide you don't want an item, the shipping will be at your expense.
If your order is not complete, is incorrect, or has a damaged item, please do not panic. While we are a new website, we are seasoned veterans in the business and we strive to always keep our customers happy.
Notification of incorrect or damaged items must be sent via email within 48 hours of receipt of package.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us details as to what your problem is. Your picking ticket will always have a packer initials or handwriting on it. If you can send us a photo of your pick ticket, that will expedite the correction process. We do reserve the right to refund or reship at our discretion.
You can also call us at 601-638-6731. While we are there many more hours shipping packages, we only take phone calls 9 am - 3 pm Central time - Monday - Friday.
Email is your best option as we have people that check emails periodically even on nights and weekends.