Hazelnut Oil ~ 16 oz ~ Sourced in Italy ~ Great for Oily Skin ~ PUMP INCLUDED
Hazelnut oil is an excellent carrier oil made from roasted and cold pressed hazelnuts, which are often referred to as filbert nut and cobnut. Usually this oil is pale yellow in color and, when mixed with an essential oil, spreads an overpowering aroma.
Most importantly, hazelnut oil is used in aromatherapy to treat and nourish the skin, with all the essential vitamins and other nutrients that it contains. One can also use this oil mixed with any creams and lotions.
Whatever be the skin type, hazelnut oil can always be used to treat it with the utmost care.
Hazelnut Oil Benefits, Uses And Properties
- Hazelnut oil acts as an excellent emollient and moisturizer because it has a number of essential fatty acids such as linoleic acid, which can rehydrate the skin. So, this oil is extensively used in treating dry skin. Moreover, this oil is very light and easily gets absorbed into the skin. It also doesn't have any side effects and so it is used in many skin care products. Apart from this, the antibacterial and astringent properties prevent the excessive secretion of skin oil that results in acne, thus maintaining soft skin.
- The healthy and rejuvenating properties of hazelnut oil make it perfect for body massage. Used as carrier oil in aromatherapy, a hazelnut oil massage can be a soothing experience, relieving one of the physical and mental stresses of daily life. Apart from loosening the tired nerves, a regular massage with this oil helps in cell regeneration and even strengthens the capillaries. So, if you are looking to pamper yourself then a session of aromatherapy with hazelnut oil would be a good option. Many love to use this oil in their skin care treatments as it gets easily absorbed by the skin and doesn't leave behind any greasiness. As a result, this oil is used in many skincare products such as creams, lotions and soaps. Hazelnut oil can also be separately mixed with creams and lotions and applied to the body.
- This oil is suitable for all and nourishes all types of skin. It is particularly good for sensitive skin. This oil is best suited for those with oily skin as the moisturizing property of hazelnut keeps the skin free from excessive secretions. Also, the astringent properties in the oil tightens the pores and so limits the oil secretions, thus helping to maintain clean and clear skin. Just a drop or two of hazelnut oil is enough to take care of your skin.
- Hazelnut oil can be used as sunscreen as it is able to filter all the harmful rays of the sun. Because of this most sunscreens contain hazelnut oil. For stronger effect you can mix this oil with sesame oil, avocado oil, and walnut oil. Another way to utilize the benefits of hazelnut oil is to mix a drop of this oil in any of your daily cream and lotion, which can then act as the best sun guard.
- Like most of other carrier oils, hazelnut oil is also a rich source of vitamin E. The anti-oxidant properties of this vitamin helps in solving many of the problems associated with ageing. Free radicals cause the maximum amount of damage like the destruction of cells and chapped skin. Regular application of hazelnut oil is able to reverse this process by eliminating the free radicals.
- Coloring the hair is trendy and nowadays more and more people are going for this. But one drawback is that on regular washing the color tends to fade quicker while making the hair dull and rough. To retain your hair color for longer duration, apply hazelnut oil to your hair before shampooing. This is also a good way to strengthen the hair as the oil contains good amounts of vitamin E.
Any item is returnable as long as it is in new, unused condition.
If you just decide you don't want an item, the shipping will be at your expense.
If your order is not complete, is incorrect, or has a damaged item, please do not panic. While we are a new website, we are seasoned veterans in the business and we strive to always keep our customers happy.
Notification of incorrect or damaged items must be sent via email within 48 hours of receipt of package.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us details as to what your problem is. Your picking ticket will always have a packer initials or handwriting on it. If you can send us a photo of your pick ticket, that will expedite the correction process. We do reserve the right to refund or reship at our discretion.
You can also call us at 601-638-6731. While we are there many more hours shipping packages, we only take phone calls 9 am - 3 pm Central time - Monday - Friday.
Email is your best option as we have people that check emails periodically even on nights and weekends.