Virgin Organic Baobab Oil ~ 8 oz ~ Africa ~ PUMP TOP INCLUDED~
Baobab oil is widely used in the personal care and cosmetic industries to manufacture lip balms, skin moisturizing lotions, face and wrinkle reducing creams, and bar soaps. The baobab fruit has been nicknamed the "superfruit" due to its naturally occurring levels of omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin C. Among several other benefits, it is believed baobab oil promotes healthy skin.
- Rub oil broadly on arms and legs.
- Gently massage oil into facial skin.
- Rub oil into dry skin patches.
- Massage oil onto skin where ever scarring and stretch marks occur.
- Spray a few drops into your bath water.
- Rub oil onto wet skin when you get out of the shower or bath. This helps the oil spread more easily across the skin.
- Add a few drops to your regular body lotion, face cream or hair conditioner.
- Baobab oil is only to be used topically on the skin as it is not suitable for oral consumption.
Baobab oil helps alleviate itchiness and dryness associated with
- Dry psoriasis
- Skin Cancer (squamous cell carcinoma)
- Sun burn
- Bed sores
- Scaly Skin Disorder (Ichthyyosis)
- Actinic keratosis
- When using baobab oil specifically to moisturize dry skin problems, use the oil every day for a few weeks, until the skin feels better.
- Baobab oil is non-toxic and is safe to use on children and pregnant women.
- Very light skinned people should avoid rubbing baobab oil over eyelids.
- Baobab oil is not suitable for drinking or oral consumption.
- ~ PUMP TOP INCLUDED ~
Any item is returnable as long as it is in new, unused condition.
If you just decide you don't want an item, the shipping will be at your expense.
If your order is not complete, is incorrect, or has a damaged item, please do not panic. While we are a new website, we are seasoned veterans in the business and we strive to always keep our customers happy.
Notification of incorrect or damaged items must be sent via email within 48 hours of receipt of package.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com and give us details as to what your problem is. Your picking ticket will always have a packer initials or handwriting on it. If you can send us a photo of your pick ticket, that will expedite the correction process. We do reserve the right to refund or reship at our discretion.
You can also call us at 601-638-6731. While we are there many more hours shipping packages, we only take phone calls 9 am - 3 pm Central time - Monday - Friday.
Email is your best option as we have people that check emails periodically even on nights and weekends.