Abyssinian Oil ~ 8 oz ~ Canada ~ PUMP INCLUDED
Abyssinian Oil is a new vegetable oil that is a light yellow color and fragrance free. It is produced from a very tall leafy plant in central Africa called the crambe abyssinica.
However, it is also produced on Prince Edward Island in Canada.
onsidered to be an incredibly stable oil just like jojoba due to the high amount of ercucic it contains. This powerful Omega-9 is known for its emollient properties which makes it well suited for dispersing nutrients throughout the skin – especially when infused with herbs or essential oils.
It hydrates and plumps the skin without feeling oily and balances uneven skin tone and texture. Its rapid absorption makes it suitable for normal to oily skin types.
It is very light weight and has a non – greasy texture.
It is highly stable (which means that Abyssinian oil pretty much can last for a long time and withstand very high temperatures).
For everyone living the "green life" it is also 100 percent biodegradable and GMO free.
There are many benefits to Abyssinian oil such as:
- ► Abyssinian oil is highly resistant to oxidation which means that it has pretty much the highest ability to not break down. This means if you use this oil to seal in your moisturizers and such then the moisture will be locked in your strands for a longer period of time than most oils can offer.
- ► Due to the fatty lipids in this oil, it is able to add great shine to the hair and allow for light to bounce of much easier. It also allows for great lubrication to the strands which is especially helpful in detangling.
- ► Can be used as a hot oil treatment and can easily be added to deep conditioners and leave ins.
Extra: Its good for the skin as well. Because the lipids in this oil are so thick, it actually is reported to fill in wrinkles and add an extra glow and plump to the skin.
- Excellent moisturizing properties promote skin suppleness, softness and wrinkle reduction.
- It is ideal for spraying as a light facial oil, and its unique properties help to form an effective barrier against your skin drying out.
- Adds lustre to dull and lifeless skin, giving your skin a more youthful appearance.
Any item is returnable as long as it is in new, unused condition.
If you just decide you don't want an item, the shipping will be at your expense.
If your order is not complete, is incorrect, or has a damaged item, please do not panic. While we are a new website, we are seasoned veterans in the business and we strive to always keep our customers happy.
Notification of incorrect or damaged items must be sent via email within 48 hours of receipt of package.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us details as to what your problem is. Your picking ticket will always have a packer initials or handwriting on it. If you can send us a photo of your pick ticket, that will expedite the correction process. We do reserve the right to refund or reship at our discretion.
You can also call us at 601-638-6731. While we are there many more hours shipping packages, we only take phone calls 9 am - 3 pm Central time - Monday - Friday.
Email is your best option as we have people that check emails periodically even on nights and weekends.