8 oz Organic BORAGE OIL ~ Sourced from United Kingdom ~
How Does Borage Oil Work?
Due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, borage oil containing GLA can be helpful for treating a wide range of both short- and long-term illnesses, including:
- PMS symptoms (including breast pain or tenderness, anxiety, and skin breakouts)
- Bone loss and osteoporosis (especially when combined with bone-building supplements like omega-3 fish oils)
- ADHD symptoms
- Skin disorders, including eczema or dermatitis
- Menopause symptoms, including hot flashes and night sweats
- Hormonal imbalances, including adrenal insufficiency
- Ongoing fatigue or chronic fatigue syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Dealing with stress
- Managing diabetes
- Promoting breast-milk production
- Respiratory distress (ARDS), bronchitis, colds, coughs and fevers
- Inflammation causing pain and swelling
- Preventing heart disease and stroke
Essential fatty acids, including omega-6s from plants (like nuts or seeds) and omega-3 fish oils are long-chain fatty acids that cannot be synthesized by human metabolism. Supplementation with essential fatty acids might prove effective in treating inflammatory disorders because they help correct defective conversions of fatty acids to metabolites such prostaglandin E1, which has circulation-boosting and anti-inflammatory abilities. When the body isn’t able to complete an important metabolic step that keeps anti-inflammatory enzymes at appropriate levels, it’s easier for inflammation, which is the root of most diseases, to dangerously increase over time.
Any item is returnable as long as it is in new, unused condition.
If you just decide you don't want an item, the shipping will be at your expense.
If your order is not complete, is incorrect, or has a damaged item, please do not panic. While we are a new website, we are seasoned veterans in the business and we strive to always keep our customers happy.
Notification of incorrect or damaged items must be sent via email within 48 hours of receipt of package.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com and give us details as to what your problem is. Your picking ticket will always have a packer initials or handwriting on it. If you can send us a photo of your pick ticket, that will expedite the correction process. We do reserve the right to refund or reship at our discretion.
You can also call us at 601-638-6731. While we are there many more hours shipping packages, we only take phone calls 9 am - 3 pm Central time - Monday - Friday.
Email is your best option as we have people that check emails periodically even on nights and weekends.